Get Remortgage Ready
If your existing mortgage rate ends anytime soon, within the next 6 month please think about giving us a call now to start planning and more importantly securing a new rate as soon as you can. It could save you a lot of money in the coming years.
It pays to shop around to get the best value – whether it’s saving money when finding a new broadband deal, changing to a cheaper energy provider or reducing the premium on your car insurance.
Mortgages are just the same – if your initial fixed term period is coming to an end, or you’re looking to release a sum of money for a big project, then it’s worth getting prepared upfront for a remortgage. We’ll help you find the right deal for you, and to help kickstart, here’s a few handy tips on how you can get the process going:
- Seek expert assistance – contact us today for bespoke, expert advice. We’ll listen to your needs, guide you through the process and recommend only the most suitable remortgage deals to allow you to save money and fulfil your dreams.
- Plan ahead – allow up to six months for a remortgage to take place, giving time for research and decision making for what you’re looking for alongside the process of applying for a remortgage itself.
- Plan your finances – just as for applying for your first mortgage, it pays to make sure your finances are truly in order. Check your credit score, don’t apply for any new credit, avoid any large purchases, avoid payday loans or overdrafts at all costs to boost your chances of quick acceptance for a remortgage.
- Get your documents in order – just as for your first mortgage, documents will be required to prove your identity, current address and proof of income – save time by gathering your documents together upfront.
- If you’re self-employed – you’ll need to show additional proof of income with three years history. You can aid your application by showing future workload and incoming revenue stream.
- Don't forget our mortgage best buys are updated everyday. Visit Independent Mortgage Advice, Peacehaven, Brighton, Jarlands Sussex (jarlandsmortgageconsultancy.co.uk)
- Our mortgage finder will help you review and find a mortgage based on your individual requirements, so check it out and then give us a call. You can use the resources as much as you like for FREE visit the following link Independent Mortgage Advice, Peacehaven, Brighton, Jarlands Sussex (jarlandsmortgageconsultancy.co.uk)
- Jarlands have a dedicated mortgage & financial services website full of helpful information whether you are a first time buyer, looking to move or review your existing mortgage plans. The website is available via our main site Jarlands or directly via Independent Mortgage Advice, Peacehaven, Newhaven, Brighton, Jarlands Sussex (jarlandsmortgageconsultancy.co.uk)
Don't forget our services are flexible and appointments are available 7 days a week. Call us on 01273 586222 (option 3) or pop in to our Finance Centre located in our Newhaven office, 48 High Street, Newhaven, BN9 9PA.
We are here to help!
YOUR HOME OR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of buy to lets.